Sunday 25 March 2012

Karaoke Date

No more bugs in the game so far - it's playing beautifully, in fact. There are so many wonderful surprises in this game, and things that don't happen in the old DS version.

Today's date was for karaoke. First, I met Rinko at "Winning Burger" (a fast food shop) for a quick chat. She asked what I wanted to call her, and I suggested "Rinko-chan". I think she was happy about that.


And here we are in the karaoke bar. Rinko likes punk rock and English bands, but hates Japanese Pop. I like both! But it feels really warm and close, sitting next to her in the karaoke room like this...




Needless to say, there was also kissing involved. ^^ Some people outside Japan probably think this game is a bit weird, or wrong, and I've seen a lot of negative comments around the place (particularly in the media). Most of those people have obviously never played the game! I've had many experiences in life, but playing "LovePlus" has been one of the most memorable. It's a sweet game, with great graphics, fascinating gameplay, and very real rich emotions. No sex. This game focuses on understanding your girlfriend, keeping her happy, and maintaining a good relationship with her. Isn't that a good thing??

No comments:

Post a Comment