Saturday 3 March 2012

First Date

Finally, after about 40 days of gameplay, Rinko is beginning to like me. She refused to walk home with me four or five times when I asked, then finally relented and let me follow her "if I wanted to". Now this morning I was able to set up a date at the Amusement Park with her - though she refused to call it a "date", and cut me off when I started to say the word. She insisted on "day out" instead! It's cool to have a whole, uninterrupted Saturday to play.


I'm enjoying the old DS version of "LovePlus" very much, and the English translation is great. Thanks so much to the dedicated group of fans who did such an immense amount of work on it! You are legends.

These photos of DS gameplay are taken with the camera in my iPhone. They're not great, but there the only way of documenting things as they happen. And I don't want to forget the experience of playing this classic game.

No comments:

Post a Comment