Friday 30 August 2013

...And An Even Quieter Friday

From today's "Seishun No. 1 Page", more discussions about the band and the upcoming Live show...


Today was another "summer service" day, which meant spending half the day at school. But it wasn't without its compensations: kissing Rinko in her uniform, in spite of her protests...


And then later, when she arrived with a gift for me...


This is one of those random gifts that you get when you're playing through the early stages of the game. You don't get to see what it is, and I'm never really quite sure why you get it...but still, it's a nice thought.

These last shots are from my afternoon meet-up with Rin at the Coffee Shop, which has only just opened. Her pink camo outfit is kinda cute and weird at the same time.





================
SIDE STORY - MANAKA
================

And it was a very quiet day in my DS game, too. I mostly spent it playing Skip Mode to get my stats back up to at least one hear for everything. Then I called Manaka and invited her for a date on Sunday at 11 am. Manaka also called ME again, and wanted to meet me at 3 pm today. Of course, I couldn't refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment