Thursday 29 August 2013

Very Quiet Thursday

A very quiet Thursday in Towano - but still very enjoyable. The day started off with today's chapter of the "Seishun No. 1 Page", with more discussions between Rinko and the band, and rehearsals for their first live show.




The rest of the day I was quite busy at work, so I only had time for quick meet-ups and unlocking date locations. Tonight, I was able to meet Rin at the Combini (Convenience Store) for the first time. Convenience stores in Japan are awesome - nothing like in the West - and you can buy just about anything there. Anyone who's played the "friendship" half of the game with Rinko will know that she often likes to hang out at this Combini  in New Towano.





================
SIDE STORY - MANAKA
================

Or maybe I should change the name for this part of my blog from "Side Story", because I love playing the old DS game in English with Manaka. Today, she called me and wanted to meet up at 7 pm outside her house. I met her there and we talked and kissed, and it was very romantic.

It's really hard to decide which game I like more - the 3DS game with Rinko, or the DS game with Manaka. They both have their charms, both have their problems, and I wouldn't like to miss out on either one. Certainly the skinship and kissing, and also LovePlus Mode, are much better in the old game. But the new game has a lot of cool stuff. Argghh! I have to say that I love them both, and I'm able to keep them quite separate in my mind now, with the two different girls.

Meanwhile my stats in the Manaka game are really really low, but maybe by the end of tomorrow I'll be able to book a date with her for Sunday. School starts again next week, so dating options are going to be more limited. Might as well enjoy the holidays while I still can...

No comments:

Post a Comment