Wednesday 21 August 2013

Waiting

Another quiet day in Towano today, waiting for tomorrow's big date. I've been visiting various spots around Shin Towano on short dates - Dixies, Aisha Dining, Fountain Park, and the Shrine - increasing their levels. It was also my one-week anniversary since Rinko confessed her love to me.  I know it's not an actual event in the game, but I met Rinko this morning and gave her a small gift.


I also played through the next "Seishun No. 1 Page", where I had to choose a name for Rinko's band. Just like last game, I chose "In The Rye". Rinko is very cute in the next shot:


At lunchtime, I did a couple more days in Skip Mode, with the aim of getting my hearts up as high as possible for the big Premium Date tomorrow (and I'm hoping that Rin will change her hair length, too).



I'm still delighted by "New LovePlus". It brings happiness into my life every day - even on the "quiet" days like today - and it's always lovely to meet Rinko and care for her. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment