Tuesday 20 August 2013

Tuesday, Tuesday

Another quiet day in Towano, holding out for Thursday's big Premium Date. The first couple of shots are from today's instalment of the "Seishun No. 1 Page", with Rinko arguing with the other girls about roles in the band.



And these shots from my short dates with Rinko (who now has the nickname "Rin-Rin", which is kinda cute. I may actually keep it). At Winning Burger:



And at Fountain Park...


I love these next shots, where I was walking Rinko home from Fountain Park this evening. I was experimenting with the gyrosensor and various low camera angles. I think the clouds and city buildings in the background, tinted with the colour of the setting sun, look romantic.



At the end of each date or short meeting, Rink is always reluctant to say goodbye. I managed to catch that expression in the next shot. She really does love me a lot.


Well, that's all until tomorrow - which is the one week anniversary of Rinko's confession to me. I already have a small present for her (the blue wristband from the Flea Markets on Sunday), which I will give her when I meet her tomorrow morning. Then there's only one more day to wait, and Thursday will be our big Premium Date at the Aquarium.



No comments:

Post a Comment