Sunday 25 August 2013

Electric Town Date...?

Well, Rinko arrived for our date this morning looking super cute. No long hair (sadly), or even medium-long hair...but a very cute, short bob cut, which at least is an improvement over her default hairstyle. She also wore the kawaii (cute) clothes style. Once again, it's a big improvement over casual. This Rinko-chan looks very summery, and kinda reminds me of Natalie Portman in the movie "Leon".



We went to Dixies for a snack, where I ordered Kake Soba and got a plate of sandwiches. Rinko looked amused by the mix-up...


And here we are on the train to what I thought was going to be Electric Town (but actually wasn't). Thank goodness the real Tokyo train system is more reliable.



Instead of Electric Town, we ended up at Karaoke! Rink loves Karaoke, so that wasn't a problem as such...but still. Maybe it's because I only had two hearts for all my stats (including fitness and intelligence)??? Somebody said it makes a difference, and it's actually not a bug in the game. But it can be very annoying.



But it wasn't all bad news. After Karaoke I had the choice to select a second place to go, and of course I chose Electric Town. Here's my Rinko, standing in the main street of Akihabara.


The Cat Cafe sadly wasn't an option (yet - maybe I have to level up?), so I took her to the Anime Shop instead.


All in all, it was a simple but good date. You can see more of Rinko's cute outfit in the next shot, where she was just about to say "bye bye".


This last shot is from today's chapter of the "Seishun No. 1 Page". It seems that all the problems haven't been worked out yet between Rinko and the library girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment