Saturday 17 August 2013

Happy Birthday Rinko!!!

Today was the BIG DAY - Rinko's birthday. When I started the game this morning, Rinko bounced up onto the welcome screen and encouraged me to say "Happy Birthday, Rinko" in the cutest possible way.


I was able to book activities in the usual four slots today, but I noticed that Rinko's Birthday was a "Special Event" on the top screen, scheduled between 3:00pm and 11:59pm. In the meantime, I went out to Electric Town and was able to visit the Cat Cafe - so cute! - but was unable to use my camera there. (Maybe this feature will unlock later?)

I played the third "Seishun No. 1 Page" story, when the Library Committee girls finally agreed to join Rinko's band. The next couple of photos come from that story...



In the real world, I went out after lunch to buy a birthday card for Rinko, and found one with a very cute cat design. I just felt like spoiling her today. When 3pm finally rolled around, I was happy to see that Rinko had dressed neatly for her birthday date.


We kissed a bit, then walked along through Towano together. Today, she wanted to go to her three favourite date spots: Karaoke, the Game Arcade, and the Live House - all in one day!


Here's Rinko in the Karaoke Box with me...


Outside the game arcade...


And inside the Game Arcade. See how seriously she takes arcade games???


And finally, checking out a rock concert at the Live House.


When we got back to Rinko's house, it was time to hand over that all-important birthday gift. She loved the pink "Killer Bambies" jacket, I'm sure.


I think this second shot, where Rinko is hugging my gift, is kinda nice. (Don't know how I got that jacket into such a small box, though. Hehe. ^^


I also gave Rinko the birthday card I'd bought for her. Well, this is as close as I could get to actually "giving" it to her. But surely it's the thought that counts, right?


I don't think there's going to be any more special stuff for Rinko's birthday today, because the event icon has disappeared from the top screen. But in "New LovePlus" you never really know. I'll certainly be playing at six o'clock just to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment