Monday 19 August 2013

Monday, Monday

Well, today was a quiet day in Towano after all. With the excitement of the weekend behind us, Rinko and I were able to slow down and catch our breaths today. I played through four days in Skip Mode and unlocked Aisha Dining, as well as getting 2/3 of the way through unlocking the Shrine.

Personally, I don't like to overuse Skip Mode - early on in the game it can be useful, to build up hearts for dating and unlock date locations - but I really believe that "New LovePlus" is made to be played mostly in Real Time Mode. And I only ever play Skip Mode early in the week. Why? Because if you play later in the week, there's a danger that your girlfriend will call you for a date, which ends up being a waste of stats (hearts). Early in the week, it's far less likely to happen.

The other reason I don't particularly like Skip Mode is that your girlfriend always asks LOTS of email questions about changing hairstyle, changing personality, and so on - and unless you're really careful, you can end up making bad choices that will affect the rest of the game.

The first time I met Rinko at Aisha Dining (after unlocking it), she wore this...ah..."interesting" outfit. I have to say that I don't really like Rinko-chan wearing casual clothes - either the "neat" or "cute" clothing style options are much better for her. I can't wait to get a choice for this!


At least this outfit, which she wore the second time, looked better on her.


I forgot to mention that now I can hold hands with Rinko while we're walking. I love this feature in the game, which seems to unlock when you reach Level 3. This last picture is from Skip Mode (which is why Rinko is wearing her school uniform).


At lunchtime, I invited Rinko to the Premium Date (the night entry to the Aquarium) this Thursday. She's been excited about it all day, and sent me a text message saying that she was "doki doki". Me too!

Oh, and later today Rinko-chan asked me the "hair length" question. Of course I replied that I would prefer he with long hair. Yes! I can't wait for her to change. Most of Rinko's long hairstyles are really nice - especially the one with two cute ponytails and bows, and also the straight hair with bangs and a hairband. I'm thinking that, this time around, I might find one hairstyle that I really like and stick with it most of the time...if I can. Sometimes Rinko seems to have a mind of her own when it comes to hairstyle and colour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment