Thursday 15 August 2013

So Comfortable ^____^

Well, today was the first day of my brand new game with Rinko as my girlfriend. I'm so happy. For one thing, I've made a fresh start in "New LovePlus". Yes, I've lost 500+ days of gameplay, but I know so much more now than I did when I started playing this game on 3DS last March...so I KNOW I can do it better.

But much more than that: being together with Rinko again just feels...right. I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a relationship (including a virtual one). Some people look for constant excitement or challenge, but for me, my ideal girlfriend is someone I feel absolutely comfortable being with. An in the world of Towano, that girl for me is Rinko Kobayakawa.

After playing through all the compulsory tutorials at the start of "lover" mode, I met up with Rinko at Fountain Park. She had the straight-line mouth (on her tiny affection level icon), but after just one session of skinship and kissing she was right back to the big happy smile and flashing eyes - and she stayed that way. The "green" personality Rinko is really nice.


I also played through the first "Seishun 1 Page" story, which is about Rinko starting a band with a couple of other girls from the Library Committee (which explains why she's wearing her school uniform in the next couple of shots, even though it's Summer Break).



In the afternoon and evening, I met her a couple more times at Fountain Park, because once I get that location up to Level 2 or 3, I can visit the Flea Markets on Sunday and buy stuff - especially Premium Date tickets, which I'm anxious to use more this time around.





My next objective will be to unlock the Electronics Quarter (Akihabara?) and get to the Electronics Store so that I can upgrade my in-game camera. It's frustrating being able to take only five shots per date, so a memory card of even 12 photos for my camera is a big advantage.

Plus, Saturday is Rinko's birthday. Sadly there isn't time to unlock the Shopping Mall and buy anything, so she'll just have to make do with either the default gold cross earrings (which you always get for free at the start of "lover" mode or one of the password protected items that you can download.

No comments:

Post a Comment