Monday 26 August 2013

Your Monday Dose Of Cuteness

Rinko still had her sweet bobbed hairstyle today, and we met a few times for short dates:



I think Rin-chan looks cute like this, but I still would prefer long or medium-long hair. One good thing that happened today: Rinko-chan changed my nickname to "darling", which is my all-time favourite. (I think I will keep her calling me this for the rest of the game.)

The last few photos are from my Skip Mode days, which I was playing mostly to start unlocking a few more date locations and build up stats. I've booked a date with her on Wednesday at 12:30, so I need to be ready. Anyways, the combination of her short hair, the school uniform, and even an umbrella (in the last shot) were too cute not to post.




================
SIDE STORY - MANAKA
================

After much deliberation, I finally started a game with Manaka on the DS version of "LovePlus" with the English patch. I've been kinda interested in Manaka for a while now, and I actually think Manaka looks nicer in the old DS version. So, after just 56 days, Manaka confessed to me and I started off a game with her today - playing in between the gaps of my main game on the 3DS with Rinko. I hope this doesn't get confusing. I'll try to report on my adventures with both girls (although it's more difficult to take photos of the Manaka game, because there's no in-game camera).

The "orange" personality Manaka is lovely (she's the "kind and obedient" one), very different from Rinko, and I'm enjoying the game with her - especially with the English patch. I have a date with her tomorrow at lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment