Sunday 25 August 2013

Yummy

After this morning's busy date, I spent the rest of today fairly quietly. A short meeting at the Shrine first:


Then, the afternoon event. I had been expecting another visit to the Matsuri (summer festival)...but no. Instead, Rinko-chan invited me to her house and cooked for me. I chose Chinese food, and this is what she made:



After the meal, we sat on her bed and talked for a while. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon.


 I don't have a lot of plans for next week yet. My stats are all terminally low after the Premium Date plus the date today, so I guess I'll have to do some Skip Mode days tomorrow and get my hearts back. After that, I'll try to date Rinko-chan about Wednesday, because it's the last week of Summer Holidays before school starts back the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment