Friday 23 August 2013

In The Rye: Friday

Today was mostly a quiet day in Towano City, with the main highlight being the latest instalment of the "Seishun No. 1 Page". Rinko was proudly wearing her "In The Rye" T-shirt and trying to enthuse the other girls in the band. Here are some photos of her at rehearsal with her guitar:







Although my hearts are fairly low (to say the least) after blowing everything on the Premium Date, I've booked another date with Rinko on Sunday - going to Electric Town, and hopefully visiting the Cat Cafe. I didn't get to go to a real Cat Cafe when I was in Japan last time...so this kinda makes up for it. And Electric Town makes me think of Akihabara, which I miss very much!

This last shot is from my short meeting with Rinko at Dixies this afternoon:


No comments:

Post a Comment