Friday 16 August 2013

More Unlocking

Today was another very pleasant day back in Towano, mostly spent preparing for Rinko's birthday and my big first (proper) date this Sunday. Over the course of today, I visited Fountain Park with Rinko twice (to unlock the Flea Markets), visited Winning Burger with her, and went by myself to the Shopping Mall (to buy the pink "Killer Bambies" Jacket for her birthday present) and to Electric Town (to buy the 12 shot memory card for my in-game camera).

The memory card cost 100 rich, but I was able to trade in a password protected gift voucher to get 100 rich back again! I also played through the second "Seishun No. 1 Page" today.

Here are a few quick shots from the day's activity. Firstly, Rinko - still with her default hairstyle - outside Winning Burger:


And here, walking back with me from Winning Burger...


And finally, our second quick meet-up this evening at Fountain Park.


I hope everything goes well for her birthday tomorrow. I can't really remember what I did for her birthday in my first game last year, so I guess I'll just call her out tomorrow morning and give her the present. I was surprised when I was able to buy something from the Shopping Mall this morning (and from Electric Town this afternoon) - it seems that shops don't have to be "unlocked" before you can buy stuff there. This is worth remembering for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment