Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Cuteness Continues


Today was quite an interesting day in Towano. Since it was my two week anniversary with Rinko, I decided to meet her this morning and give her a small gift (the black leaf necklace I'd bought at the Flea Markets on Sunday). As you can see, she was very thankful.



What's up with that outfit, though? Many things have changed since my first game, but Rinko's fashion sense doesn't seem to have improved. One interesting thing I've noticed - when I played the game the first time, Rinko met me for special events on our one and two week anniversary days, and even gave me a small gift - but not this time. I swear she remembers me from the previous game.

Today's "Seishun No. 1 Page" saw the band resolve their differences by swapping roles - Rinko (who initially wanted to play guitar) agreed to switch to bass and let one of the other girls have the lead role.



Here's  Rin, still hogging that strat...




Just like the Beatles, contemplating a change of direction on the rooftop...


And finally, after she switches to the Fender bass. The level of detail is nice, because it's easy to tell the instruments apart, and the bass even has four strings like a real one.




It was another "summer service" day, so we had to go to school for half a day in the morning (which has happened every day this past week). Anyway, when Rin spoke to me, I grabbed the chance to kiss her. She protested quite loudly against making out while we were at school...and then went ahead and let me kiss her anyway. But you know what? After the kiss, she punched me.


What a girl! Now maybe you can understand why I'm enjoying playing with the orange personality Manaka in the old DS game...

But of course, I still love my cute and (occasionally) violent little Rinko. ^^;

================
SIDE STORY - MANAKA
================

Today was mostly short meet-ups and Love Plus Mode with Manaka. I find the orange Manaka in the old game much more cute and attractive than Manaka in the 3DS game. I don't really know why. But every time I turn on the game and she greets me on the first screen, that shy expression kinda melts my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment