Sunday 18 August 2013

A Very Busy Day - Part 1

Well, there were no more special happenings yesterday for Rinko's birthday. But this morning's date was an absolute blinder - probably one of the most PERFECT dates I've had in the world of Towano. Maybe it was just good luck - but I put it more down to the fact that I know so much more about how to play the game now and make it work for me.

When I met Rin-chan at the station, she still had her default hairstyle and was wearing very casual clothes. This is probably because this second game is so new (only Day 5!) that she hasn't sent me any questions about changing her clothes or hairstyle yet. So there was no point in saying that I didn't like them - because there's nothing else for her to change back to. So I just told her she looked fine.


We grabbed a quick bite at Winning Burger. I ordered the Hot Dog Set, but ended up getting the BLT Burger Set. I used to think this was a bug, mixing up the date locations and menu items - but recently I read somewhere that it can happen when you don't use enough hearts (or enough of a particular kind of heart) on your date. I'm not sure - I used three of each heart this time. Have to try using more next time and see if it still happens. Anyway, Rinko didn't care.


We hopped on the train to the Amusement Park. Travelling on the trains in "New LovePlus" makes me miss the wonderful local train system in Tokyo. T_T


At the Amusement Park, I selected the Haunted House, because the green personality Rinko is supposed to like this spot. Anyway, she didn't seem overly impressed.



With the choice of an extra place to go, I chose to have a meal at the Italian Restaurant in the Towano Hill Area. It's so nice here - just like a real Italian Restaurant - and Rinko was very happy to go there. I ordered the Mix Pizza, but instead I got something else - the Pepperoncino. Once again, Rinko didn't mind. I actually think she'll eat just about anything...she doesn't seem fussy about food at all.



And then, surprisingly (so early in this new game), Rinko invited me back to her place after the date. I chose to do a study session with her - studying the Foreign Language (English) because it's about the easiest for me to find the right answers for in the Official Guide Book - and passed all three times. The first time, your girlfriend makes tea and a snack for you. The second time, she changes into a different outfit and poses for you. And the third time...well, that's the "Intimate Photo Session", which I wasn't able to figure out at all the first time I played.


In this mode, you get to use the gyrosensor and both screens of the 3DS. You can move around the room pretty freely and snap photos of your girl from lots of different angles. You can also say stuff like "cute", "pose" and "cheese". It's a blast, though the photos tend to only capture what's on the top screen. Sadly.



I also gave Rinko a gift of a white shoulder-bag, which I seem to have also picked up when I cashed in the TV Bros 100 rich password protected item on Friday. She absolutely loved it. And it's nice to get something for nothing.


Wow, that was an amazing date, and it took about an hour to play.

Next, at 12 noon, I'm going to the Flea Markets at Fountain Park to buy a Premium Date ticket and maybe a CD as well. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment