Tuesday 27 August 2013

Preparations

Today saw Rinko's band, "In The Rye", preparing for their first live at the Live House in Towano. There's still some friction between members, and a lot of stage fright, but Rin seems to be holding it all together. Here's some shots from today's "Seishun No. 1 Page"...








You know, I'm actually starting to like Rin with this short hairstyle! I always thought I would prefer long or medium long hair...but this 'do is starting to grow on me. Rinko looks pretty young like this, but that's okay because it's also cute. Here are a couple of shots from our afternoon meet-up and Fountain Park.



I have a date booked with Rin for this coming Sunday at 9:30 am, so basically the rest of the week will be building up stats and getting ready.


================
SIDE STORY - MANAKA
================

Today's date with Manaka in the DS version was pretty amazing, too - it took me around an hour at lunchtime to play all the way through! We started off going to the Amusement Park and riding the Ferris Wheel. Then, with a second date option, we went to Fountain Park. And then - yes, there was still more! - to Winning Burger for a drink and a snack. Manaka was in a mood where she wanted to never stop kissing me, including when she "forgot something" and the end of the date and came back to kiss me some more.

I'm enjoying playing the two different versions of LovePlus side-by-side now, and with the two very different girls it's actually not confusing at all. Obviously I love the DS version because of the English Patch, but there's so much cool stuff in the 3DS version that I wouldn't want to miss out on that, either.

Can't wait for "New LovePlus +" next year. I'm hoping that I might be able to be in Japan for the launch, but maybe that's just a pipe dream right now. There's no definite date from Konami yet, so we'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment