Thursday 22 August 2013

The Big Day!

Today was the day of my big Premium Date with Rinko. The rest of the day was very quiet, as I couldn't call Rinko out on the same day as the date. It started off, though, with an exciting chapter of the "Seishun 1 Page", with Rinko carrying her guitar case in the street, then checking out guitars in the Music Shop.






It was a long wait through the rest of the day...but then, finally, six o'clock arrived and it was time to meet my girlfriend. When I saw her at Shin Towano station, she had a cute short hairdo and very casual clothes.


I had accumulated enough hearts to ask for the "Hair Length Change" option - except I wasn't quite sure what to do. So when Rinko asked me if I liked her hair, I said no - and nothing happened. But then, we went to Aisha Dining for a snack, and she asked me a complicated series of questions, which I think I answered right, to change the length and/or style of her hair. The only option was for medium-long hair. I'm hoping to eventually have Rinko with long hair...but it's nice that you can't jump straight from short hair to long, just like in real life. So medium-long hair will be fine for now. I actually can't wait until she changes (probably on our next date).

The menus are still messed up, because we ordered Pudding A La Mode and ended up with the lemon flavoured ice (kaki-gori).


After that, we headed off on the train for the Aquarium, which is in the Waterfront Area. The main part of our date started off with a romantic walk along the beach at sunset...


Then we arrived at the Aquarium, which was lit up in special display for night-time. ^^



Despite her expression in the next shot, Rinko was very happy there and didn't want to leave.


She was so sleepy afterwards that she fell asleep on the train on the way back to Shin Towano...


But this wonderful, busy and LONG date didn't end there. Rinko came back to my place afterwards. We listened to my one and only CD, played Puzzle Dama, and then Rinko offered to cook a meal for me!


Here is the "Junior Master Chef" at work...



I'm not sure what Rinko cooked, but it looked very tasty.


On the way back to her place, we stopped on a bench in the little park and talked for a while. It was a nice opportunity to kiss her goodnight.


Almost two hours later, the date was finished. Wow, I love Premium Dates in "New LovePlus". I hope I can play through all of them, but I don't want to do it too soon. Spreading them out and doing maybe one every month is a good way to go, I think. (And there are some dates that you can only do at specific times of the year.)

Now I just have to wait for my Rinko-chan to appear with medium-long hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment