Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tuesday

Well, it was another manic Tuesday today. I have to say that I still enjoy playing New LovePlus every day. Even with the new game to look forward to at the end of March (hopefully), it's still nice to have the 3DS game as part of my daily routine. Rin looked very cute in this first shot, looking at me from across the desk at school:


Lunctime, of course, brought Rinko's usual bento treat.






At the end of the day, Rinko was waiting for me near the lockers, and I was able to grab this near-full-length shot. As you can see, she loves to tie her sweater around her waist. If a girl did this in a real Japanese high school, she'd probably be arrested.


In the afternoon we visited Fountain Park, and now that it's Spring the Sakura trees are in full bloom. If you look carefully, you might even see a few falling leaves. Very romantic!




No comments:

Post a Comment