Thursday 13 March 2014

In The Flower Gardens

At lunchtime today, Rinko met me with a "Chinese"-style bento, which we shared on the school rooftop...





And then, when six o'clock rolled around, it was time to hurry to the station and meet Rinko for our Premium Date. She looked very in her white jacket and hat, and I'm glad that she's decided to keep this cute twin-tails hairstyle for a while...


We went to the Japanese Sweet Shop and enjoyed this massive dessert:


And then we walked along the beach to our premium date location:


The Flower Gardens are a special location, which I don't think I've ever been to with Rinko before. The setting was so nice in the late afternoon sun.


Rinko was in a cheerful mood, and it was a really nice date.


Afterwards, Rin came back to my place and got busy in the kitchen. When she cooks, you get to enjoy a rare back view. I also noticed that she was wearing the new earrings I gave her a while back. It's always nice to see your girl wearing stuff you gave her in the game.


Then we sat down to enjoy Rinko's cooking. She wore this pretty, pale blue top under her jacket today. Again, in two years of playing New LovePlus, I don't think I've ever seen this outfit.


Then we chilled for a while, listened to a CD and played TwinBee. I don't know why, but every time I play TwinBee with Rinko, I really suck at it.


Then it was time to say goodnight. All in all, this was a splendid Premium Date, and it's one that I would recommend - but it's only available in Spring.



The release date of New LovePlus+ is just two weeks from today. I can't wait - though I guess it will take at least another week after that before my game is delivered (if all goes well with my Rakuten order). My 3DSLL case arrived from Japan yesterday, and it's really nice. I'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment