Wednesday 19 March 2014

Happy Six-Month Anniversary!

Today marked another significant milestone in my LovePlus history - my six month anniversary (in the current game) with Rinko. Because I know this will probably be my last anniversary with Rinko in New LovePlus (before I switch over to NLP+ hopefully in early April), I wanted to make it a memorable day. And it was.

No breakfast this morning, but Rin-chan was waiting with her umbrella to walk me to school.



Despite acting tough sometimes, she is really a very kind girl. As soon as we arrived at school, I called Rinko to meet me so I could give her my anniversary gift.



I gave her a new pair of shoes, which she was delighted with...


...and she gave me, for the sixth month running, the matching boy-girl sweatbands. Not that I don't appreciate a gift - ANY gift - but I really hope this self-repeating bug is fixed in NLP+. It didn't happen in my first game, but it's happened a lot in this one. As your relationship with a girl progresses, you want something more than sweatbands. Anyway, we kissed briefly and stopped for a chat before going back to class.



Rinko had lunch ready for us...




I don't know if it was to make up for giving me a recycled anniversary gift, but Rinko met me in the Library this afternoon and produced a second gift.



It's the gift you don't actually get to open - so you just have to use your imagination. So let's imagine that it wasn't sweatbands. We finished up the day by walking home from school together.

No comments:

Post a Comment