Friday 14 March 2014

Happy White Day...?

Life with Rinko is usually cool - but sometimes, special event days like Valentine's Day and White Day seem to be fraught with danger. Something unintended will happen, and Rinko misunderstands, and we don't speak for the whole day. And this is supposed to be romantic???

I'm not really sure what happened today. My schedule had three sessions set aside as "EVENT" for White Day, so I was hoping for a really great day. I met Rinko in the hallway at school, and things seemed to be going well...


But then something happened and she walked away in a huff.


And, when I caught up with her at lunchtime, the same thing happened. I don't know why, because I went to the trouble of getting a present for her (a nice, expensive watch).




But, same as with the Valentine's Day misunderstanding, everything was resolved by the end of the day. Rinko met me in the Library, I gave her my gift, and it all worked out fine. I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment