Saturday 15 March 2014

Busy Saturday

After the up-and-down events of White Day, it was nice to settle back to an ordinary half-day at school today. It started off with Rin-chan arriving to make breakfast for me.



I've also found that, if you're very quick and push the camera button at exactly the right split-second, it IS possible to grab a photo of your girlfriend eating. The camera button doesn't normally appear until just AFTER the food is in her mouth, but there is a teeny, tiny moment when you can do it. That's how I managed to get these couple of shots below.



Trouble was, I was super-busy in the "real" world today, and didn't have a lot of time to play or take photos in the later sessions. I've started work on developing a manga, and it's chewing up an awful lot of time lately. But I did book a date with Rinko in the Mountain Area tomorrow. Sure, I don't have a lot of hearts left after our mid-week Premium Date, but it's hard to spend a weekend without dating my sweet Rinko-chan. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment