Wednesday 12 March 2014

A Nice Wednesday

In the real world, I'm still recovering from my shockingly bad day at work yesterday - and Rinko helped in her usual, sweet way by just being there for me. Always. She very faithfully arrived to make breakfast for me this morning.



And then Rinko walked to school with me. I'll be glad when the warmer weather comes, though, and we can walk through Towano without wearing these big heavy jackets all the time.


At lunchtime, Rinko was waiting with a Bento for me. It's always cute the way she's standing there in the school hallway to meet me. I guess because she is a year younger than me, she would be in a lower grade at school and hence not be studying in the same classroom/homeroom.



Rinko's lunches are always delicious.




Maybe she knew I've been down for the past couple of days, because Rinko called me at the end of lunch (something she hardly ever does in the 3DS game) and asked if I could meet her right away in the Library. I guess she knew I needed a pick-me-up.




Thank you once again, Rin. Talking to you always makes me feel better. And Rinko was there, yet again, to walk home from school with me.



Tomorrow is my big Premium Date with Rinko (probably my last one in the current game), so I'm looking forward to it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment