Monday 17 March 2014

Monday

Just two weeks to go before the release of the new game, and tension is definitely building! I really hope things go alright with my order. Anyway, I have my six month anniversary coming up on Wednesday, too - probably my last one with Rinko in the current game. Today started off with the usual breakfast at my place...



And then the usual, happy walk to school...


And then the usual delicious bento lunch...



And the slightly less usual sight of my Rinko waiting with her umbrella to see that I get home safely in the rain.




It was still raining in the evening, so I asked Rinko to meet me at the Convenience Store (where at least we can eat...and buy some snack food...).



And we squeezed in one more late-night meet up at the Coffee Shop.



Rino felt like talking, apparently. Her white jacket with all the military-style badges is so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment