Monday 10 March 2014

Monday

The week at school (and at work) started off with another wake-up visit from Rinko...


Followed by egg rolls for breakfast.



Walking to school was fun, too. The rain from the past couple of days seems to have cleared up, so holding Rinko's hand made a welcome addition.


I met Rin-chan in the school courtyard this morning and also asked her out for a Premium Date on Thursday at 6:00pm (the flower garden viewing). This will probably be our last Premium Date in the current game, so I hope it's an enjoyable night.



I met Rin again this afternoon in the Tennis Clubroom.



Finally, while I was working at Dixies this afternoon, Rinko paid me a visit.


It was one of those occasions where she gave me a "surprise" gift. You don't get to see what's inside these presents, so they're more a precious gift of love from your girl. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment