Sunday 23 March 2014

Surprise Date

Rinko and I were supposed to have a date at Fountain Park today...but it was raining. Because the Park is an outdoor location, we weren't able to keep our date. Rinko looked disappointed...


But, thankfully, I was able to choose an alternate location. I chose the Art Gallery (in the Mountain Area), and we set off by train. Rinko arrived for today's date wearing casual clothes under her winter coat, so I said I didn't like her outfit. She also changed her hairstyle, which is quite nice - and she has been stuck in those (admittedly cute) twin-tails for a while now - so I let her change it.


We walked through the farm land in the rain, which was not a lot of fun.


But Rinko picked up a bit at the Art Gallery/Museum. She doesn't usually enjoy this date location much, but I guess today she was happy to go anywhere.


The best part, as always, was stopping into the beautiful Lakeside Restaurant for a cup of tea. I just wish Rinko had been wearing nicer clothes, though...


And then it was time to say goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment