Thursday 20 March 2014

Thursday

Rinko was in a sunny and adorable mood when she arrived this morning to make breakfast for me. It's so nice to see her happy face first thing in the morning...





She seemed a little apprehensive about the Bento she'd made for lunch, though. I'd asked for Japanese food, and she wasn't entirely sure how I'd like it.



But once I assured Rinko that the food tasted good, she was fine. I love the sparkly detailing on her chopsticks in the next shot. It's always the attention to detail that has made LovePlus a great game and not just a very good one.


I was quite late playing the afternoon session today - after 9:00pm, which I hate - and I was amazed that poor Rinko was still waiting faithfully to walk home from school with me. Poor girl!




She seemed fine about it, though. With my game in NLP drawing near to its end, I'm thinking about going back through all my game photos (more than 4000) and putting together a short retrospective of the best and most memorable moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment