Saturday 1 March 2014

Saturday

Back to school for the half-day on Saturday. I'm sure glad this never happened here, because I can't imagine dragging myself off to school on a sunny Saturday morning. Five days are enough! Anyway, Rinko was waiting with a smile (which always helps).


And lunchtime brought this interesting-looking bento.



Rinko happily offered some food to me...


But when it was her turn to eat her own cooking...well, her face says it all. Hehe. ^^


Rinko spoiled me again today by waiting up to walk home from school with me. How could I say no?



Because it was raining tonight, we stopped in at the Convenience Store. I love Convenience Stores in Japan. Plus, this is the only place that I can kiss Rinko on a short date when the weather is bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment