Sunday 30 March 2014

The Last Date?

Well, today could very well be my last date with Rinko in NLP. My deluxe Rinko set of NLP+ has already arrived in Australia, and I'm hoping that it will be delivered tomorrow. I'm so excited! But I will kinda miss my 3DS game, which has been my constant companion for the past two plus years. (Not to mention the game I've been playing with Rin-chan for the past six months.)

Anyway, I was determined to enjoy today. As if to make me happy one last time, Rinko arrived for our date with my favourite twin-tails hairstyle.


She wore a casual-looking jacket, but underneath she had a pretty blue dress - so her style was okay. We went to Aisha dining for a snack, and Rinko ordered the French Toast.



Then, the main part of our date as at Karaoke. I chose this location for two reasons - first, because it's one of Rinko's favourites. And second, because kissing at Karaoke (with your girl sitting right beside you) is always delightful. I'm not sure how the kissing/skinship parts of NLP+ are going to be, so I was determined to enjoy today's date as much as possible. And I did.


After a frantic few hours of Karaoke, Rinko and I hit the Curry Restaurant for lunch.




Then it was time to head home and say goodbye.


Let's see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully, a new 3DSLL console and the new version of the best game in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment