Sunday 9 March 2014

Sunday's Super Date!

Another very nice date with Rinko today. She was wearing very nice, smart clothes when I met her at the station:


And even had very sweet clothes underneath, with a kind of green theme today! We stopped for a snack at the Japanese Sweet Shop.


Then it was off to the Bay Area for the main part of our date. The ocean looks so beautiful in the background of these next few shots, as we were strolling along the beach, and the clouds remind me of the "Air" anime series...




We dated at the Observation Deck (no photos), then went back to the nearby Sushi Restaurant for lunch.


Rinko was very happy, because she loves the food there. We ordered these cute sushi rolls, which were served on a traditional wooden plate. Very sweet.


But this was a VERY extended date today. Rinko came back to my place first, where we listened to some music and enjoyed a game of TwinBee together. Then I went back to her place, where we sat on her bed and kissed.


And then I was able to grab an Intimate Photo session with Rin-chan, and actually managed to grab some nice photos for once with her bed in the background.




We finished off a very happy day with a short date at Winning Burger.




It's not long now until the released of "New LovePlus+", which is going to be very interesting after more than two years of playing this 3DS version. I've also ordered a couple of extra things from Japan - a nice blue case for my 3DSLL, plus the Official Guide Book for the new game. I really hope that I love this version as much as the current one (with all its bugs and faults), and that I'll still be writing this blog every day in two years' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment