Friday 21 March 2014

It's The Final Countdown

Roll cheesy 80s music. "it's the final count-down!" duh-duh-DUH-duh... Well, you get the idea. The new game in my favourite series, with the incredibly awkward title of "New LovePlus Plus" is due out in Japan in exactly a week. Even though I probably won't receive my copy of the game for another week or so after that, it's still cause for celebration!


What am I hoping to get from the new version of the game?

1. The best features of LovePlus and New LovePlus combined (especially with regards to Skinship and Kissing).
2. Faster loading/shutting down and smoother transition between scenes.
3. Most (if not all) of the bugs from NLP to be fixed.
4. Better graphics (without the 3D) and probably faster frame-rate.
5. Some new story scenarios and dialog.

At this stage, I'm not planning to transfer my game data from NLP, even though I now have six months of gameplay built up in my current game with Rinko. Why? Well, it's just too tempting to see everything from the very beginning in the new game on the larger 3DSLL console. Plus, I'm kinda scared that I might import bugs or corrupted data from the NLP version into the new game. No, a clean start will be better.

But I'm definitely not going to delete my NLP game, or stop playing it, until I'm absolutely sure that I like the new version more. I'm very attached to my current game.

No comments:

Post a Comment