Sunday 16 March 2014

Mountain Date

Well, this week marks my six month anniversary in the current game with Rinko. With the released of  New LovePlus+ imminent (less than 2 weeks away), my time with Rinko in the 3DS game is probably drawing to a close...so I plan to enjoy the remaining days as much as possible.

And today's date was very pleasant indeed. I decided to take Rinko to the Mountain area, because she always loves it there. And when I met her this morning at the station, she looked just absolutely perfect. It's taken this long, but my plan for making Rinko-chan dress smartly for our dates has certainly paid off. I loved her pale blue jacket, black scarf and white hat:


But even more, I adored the classic, navy blue dress with white Peter Pan collar that she wore underneath! Now this is my kind of girl...


Yep, Rinko looked sweet and old-fashioned. I love it. Combine this outfit with the twin-tails hairdo, and...well, it's going to be very hard to say goodbye in a few weeks. Maybe Rinko knows, too, and she's doing everything she can to make me transfer my data from the current game rather than starting over.


The main part of our date was at Towano Hot Springs. I grabbed this nice sepia-coloured shot of Rinko in the outer section of the Hot Springs area:


And this is the inside section, which looks very different now that it's Spring.


With the option of a second date location, I chose to stay in our beloved Mountain Area and take a hike on the Amou Mountain trail. And Rinko looked gorgeous in the dappled sunlight.


Then, sadly, it was time to take her home. The date didn't extend, because I'd already burned up most of my hearts on that Premium Date mid-week. But no matter. It was a most enjoyable day.





No comments:

Post a Comment