Saturday 30 June 2012

Saturday

Rinko cooked breakfast for me YET AGAIN today, and then we walked to school together.


Don't know why, but we were called into the Staff Room for some reason to talk to a teacher. (Kissing too much at school, perhaps?) I posted this shot because it's part of the school that you don't get to see very often.


Walking back from school to my job at Dixies in the afternoon...


When I called Rink out for a short date this afternoon, she arrived wearing this blue camo outfit, which was kinda cute and weird at the same time. With her blue hair, it's really a bit too much...




So I have a date with Rinko at the Aquarium tomorrow. Oh, I really wish she changes her hair colour - I'm so over this bright blue colour now! Maybe it's too much to hope for. Changing to orange or even back to black - or ANYTHING ELSE - would be good. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment