Thursday 7 June 2012

Summer Rain...

Hm, even though it's summer in Towano now, there seems to be a lot of rain. Which is a bit of a bummer, because it's much harder to kiss Rinko when she's holding her umbrella. She looks cute, though.



The rain had stopped by mid-morning, so I called Rinko up at lunchtime for a quick date on the school roof.



In the afternoon the rain was back, so my sweet Rinko showed up with her umbrella and walked me to my job at Dixies.



And because she'd been so nice, I called her for another quick date. Something happened that I hadn't seen in the game before, though. It was raining a little, but not so much to require an umbrella, but Rinko stood much closer to me than normal - both during the regular talking, and during skinship/kissing. It was nice....


No comments:

Post a Comment