Sunday 3 June 2012

Sunday & Blue Hair...

OK, I'm officially freaked out now.

I don't know how it happened, but Rinko arrived for our date today with BRIGHT BLUE HAIR. Funny, I'm sure I always selected "don't change" when she emailed me about hair colour...but maybe one instance slipped by me. Or maybe Rin-chan just decided it was time for a change. Whatever. This was some change!


I have to say, though, that her fashion sense is definitely way better than yesterday. I've been asking her to wear "smart" clothes, and she certainly did today. Even with the blue hair, her jacket, top and skirt combo (with check tights!) looked very nice today. Still not sure about that hair, though. And the annoying thing is that now I don't know how to change it back. T_T


Anyway, we went to the coffee shop first for a quick cup of tea...


Then it was off on the train to Karaoke. I adore Rinko's hat - and it's always a pleasant feeling when she sits so close beside me on the train. Also, the train ride makes me nostalgic for Tokyo...


And Rin enjoyed our Karaoke date very much. I love kissing her in the confined space of the Karaoke bar, because she's so much closer than at other times.


And then I had a very nice surprise. Visiting Karaoke today took it up to Level 2 and unlocked the Live House. Because I had the option of a second date location, I immediately chose to take Rinko there, because I knew she'd love it. And I was right! Her she is inside the Live House...


...and here she is outside after the second half of our date. But man, that blue hair makes it feel like I'm dating an anime character.



Lastly, here's a couple of skinship photos.



Don't know what to do about that hair. I guess I can live with it for a couple of weeks - and then we'll see. It's cute in a way, and kind of distracting in another way. But I guess it matches her summer school uniform...

No comments:

Post a Comment