Monday 4 June 2012

School "Blues"

Well, Rinrin still has blue hair today. And I'm still trying to adjust. At the start of the day, I had a short event at school where I got back the results of my exams from last week. It seems that I passed everything (in spite of guessing the answers for two tests where I forgot my guide book!) and even got into the top ten students in the class. Rinko congratulated me, and even let me kiss her in school without complaining.



I guess the blue hair is......aw heck, no. I'm not going to complain any more. But the next time Rinko sends me an email to change her hair colour, I'll definitely be saying YES. Hehe. Anyway, I met her for a quick date on the school roof, which is always a nice place. And I DO LOVE the Towano summer uniform...



I worked at Dixies in the afternoon, and as usual Rinko came to visit me with a gift. I know when a girl gives you a gift for no reason, you really shouldn't complain about her outfit....but forgive me. Today's variation on Saturday's "singlet top over T-shirt" look was even worse. Yellow singlet, green T-shirt and blue hair. Wow. Come on, Rinko. Please, find some different summer clothes to wear! Soon!



Sorry. Anyway, I took Rin-chan out this evening for a quick date, but it was raining so we couldn't kiss, and we ended up back at Dixies. She changed my pet name from "Honey" back to "Darling".



No comments:

Post a Comment