Sunday 17 June 2012

Combination Date!

After a fairly quiet morning, I started off today by visiting the Fountain Park markets yet again to buy another Premium Date ticket - this time, the double pass to visit the Aquarium at night. It's my three month anniversary coming up with Rinko this week (on the 20th of June, which is Wednesday), so a Premium Date should be the perfect way to celebrate. I also bought a nice pendant necklace as a gift for today's date.

And then the date rolled around, it was quite interesting. We started out with a quick snack at Aisha Dining.


I bought the blue shaved ice for Rinko-chan and she loved it.


I even managed to snap a picture of her in the middle of saying "gocchisosama!". Cute, and very polite too...


Then we started off our date a the Live House. I'm not sure why this happened - a bug in the game, I guess - because I'd actually selected the Karaoke Bar. And it turned out to be a mistake, because there was a J-Pop concert at the Live House, and Rinko really didn't like it.


Fortunately I had enough points to extend the date, so THEN I took her to Karaoke. Of course, Rinko enjoyed it...and the kissing at Karaoke is always good. Anyway, here's a cute shot inside the Karaoke bar.


In the evening, just before the end of the game, Rin-chan sent me an email asking me about my preferred hair length. Because she still hasn't changed the colour, I decided to ask her for long hair this time around. We'll have to wait and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment