Friday 8 June 2012

Sunflowers

I noticed the sunflowers blooming behind Rinko for the first time this morning, when we met to walk to school.



But sadly it was another busy day for me, so I only had time for a quick date at Fountain Park in the evening.


I was surprised after 9pm by one last instalment of the Youth Page story. I thought that Wednesday's was the last, when the credits rolled and everything...but no. Tonight, the two girls who'd been saying bad things about Rinko and the library girls came over and invited them all out to Karaoke. I guess being in a band makes you popular after all.



Rinko hesitated for a while, and then agreed to go. I think this really must be the end of the story, though, because there was some kind of message on the screen when it was over.

Looking forward now to my date on Sunday, so I'll have to try hard to find a gift tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment