Tuesday 12 June 2012

Swimming - Day 2

An unusual day...but in the end, a very good one. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I really love the way this game can keep surprising me, even after almost three months of daily gameplay. A prime example would be today.

The day started off at the swimming pool again with Rinko - except this time, she was really mad at me. I didn't understand much of what she said to me (except "Baka - Baka - BAAAKA". I get that part.) but she yelled a lot and then walked away, and that was the end of the event.

Now this is pretty unusual behaviour for Rinko, so I figured that something must have been wrong.

Anyway, to make up for it I met Rinko at lunchtime for a quick date. We had to stay inside the school, because it was raining. But we still managed to find a secluded classroom for privacy. Hehe.





Then, in the afternoon, the mystery was revealed during today's 3pm event. Rinko took me swimsuit shopping with her. So, what I'm guessing is that she wasn't happy this morning at the pool because she only had her old school swimsuit to wear. Maybe I was meant to buy a new one for her before summer - who knows? But swimsuit shopping with your girlfriend is always cool...


Rinko asked me if I prefer a bikini or a one-piece. I chose a bikini, and she modelled a very nice one for me:


Wow. And I was able to kiss her while she wore the bikini, which was...shall we say NICE. This wasn't an actual date, or even a short date, but it's one of the coolest times I've spent shopping with Rin-chan.



So then she asked me if I liked this bikini or wanted her to try another. I actually liked the first one - it matches her blue hair, after all - so I told her to keep it. So we bought it and went back outside.


I kissed Rinko one last time, and she seemed much happier than this morning. Now, if there's another session of swimming tomorrow, I wonder if she'll turn up with her new bikini?

No comments:

Post a Comment