Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Last Youth Page

Well, it was quite a huge day in Towano today! But sadly I was caught up with stuff in the "real world" most of the time, and couldn't really play much until late in the day.

There was a double event - the monthly book reading - which Rinko showed up to tell me about in the morning. But sadly I couldn't play until after 6pm so I missed it. Maybe next time, Rin-chan...


I tried to make up for my neglect of Rinko by taking her for a short date at the Shrine tonight. At least her outfit was an improvement over what she's been wearing lately. A little skimpy for a night-time date perhaps (even in early summer), but better in terms of style.




Rin-rin's expression in the next shot is particularly cute...


But the most exciting thing was the final Seishun 1 Page (Youth's Page) episode after 9pm. This is what I've been waiting for - the girls in "In The Rye" playing their very first concert. And I wasn't disappointed.



Rinko wore the same super-cute outfit, and I especially love her leather gloves and painted fingernails.


Here's the CG shot of the band playing live.


After the concert, Rinko met me to say thank you for my support of the band. And of course we kissed. Hmm, I'm going to miss the Youth Page side-story - I really wish there was more. But who knows? There's talk of Konami releasing fixes for the bugs in "New LovePlus" soon, perhaps as early as June (this month).

No comments:

Post a Comment