Monday 25 June 2012

Monday

Today was quite an interesting day. Instead of walking to school with Rinko as usual, it started off with a scene where she was talking to me in the school corridor, and then her name was called out over the PA and she had to go to the office. Not sure what's going on - but maybe I'll find out later.

I met up with Rink for a short date in the tennis clubroom, because it was raining.



I find that the opportunities for skinship are more limited in the new version (1.1) of the game, but I still managed to kiss Rinko back in the corridor just before the end of the short date.


There was an event in the afternoon timeslot. Rinko met me with an umbrella (still raining!!!) and walked me to my job at Dixies, talking about something or other. 



I called her out for another short date. Wish this rain would stop, though. I didn't even rain this much during winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment