Thursday 28 June 2012

Breakfast And A Study Date

For the third day in a row, Rin-chan arrived to make breakfast for me today.














In the afternoon, Rinko cornered me downtown and invited me back to her place for a study date. It was fun, but even though I had my Guidebook with me, I still messed up a couple of questions. The study was more difficult this time, because the subjects were mixed up instead of being just one. Plus I was playing in my local McDonald's, surrounded by people, so it was difficult to hold my 3DS in one hand and the (kinda thick) Guidebook in the other. And again, the in-game camera was disabled during the study date. Why?







I have four days of work - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday - so I should be able to focus on the world of Towano a bit more than I have been lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment