Sunday 10 June 2012

Department Store Date

After a week of pleading with Rinko to change her hair colour, she still showed up for today's date with bright blue hair! Oh well, I'm, not going to let it spoil my day. On the plus side, Rin-rin wore the pretty blue top I gave her last weekend, as well as my "Killer Bambies" shoulder bag - and that kinda freaky camo hat. T_T


But don't get me wrong...I still love my Rinko. We stopped into Winning Burger for a bite to eat, and I have to say that she looked a lot better without the hat. I ordered the BLT for Rinko and she liked it. She also offered me a bite - and I finally worked out how to accept. Press the Y button, then click on the silhouette to eat!!! Have to remember this technique for next time.


I decided to take Rinko to the Department Store for today's date - mainly because we haven't been there before. The walk was interesting, because we passed by the store windows for the first time.


Rinko seemed a bit puzzled that I would take her to the Department Store for a date, but she was happy enough in the end.


With the option to go somewhere else, I took her to the Event Hall (which is unlocked now) for a concert, and she loved it. I walked her home, gave her my gift, and said goodbye. Not a spectacular date, but not too bad. Next Sunday, I think I'll swing by the Fountain Park markets and pick up another Premium Date ticket. Plus, I have to work hard this week in Skip mode to unlock a few more date spots for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment