Sunday 24 June 2012

Magical Aquarium At Night ^^

Every time I have a Premium Date, I say it was the best date ever. I know, I know. But this time, I really must throw myself on the mercy of the court. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...THIS WAS THE BEST DATE EVER!!! Breathtaking, wonderful, perfect - these are all words that come to mind. Tonight's date with Rinko at the Aquarium was just two and a half hours of blissful perfection.

Yeah, Rinko's still got that bright blue hair. But at least she arrived with a very cute hairstyle and a tasteful outfit. Plus, Rinko wore the pendant necklace I gave her last week, along with my blue hairband (which she never seems to take off!). She looked good when I met her at the station...


First stop was Aisha Dining for a bite to eat, which ended up being green tea ice cream. This certainly wasn't what I ordered - that bug hasn't been fixed yet - but Rinko said it was delicious and she was very happy.


After a short train ride, I found myself walking along the beach with Rinko at sunset. Man, this was a magic moment. And a total surprise, because I haven't dated her much near the ocean before.


Then it was on to the Aquarium for the main part of our date. I'd used up all the shots in my in-game camera by this stage, and only had my iPhone as I was playing the game at a shopping centre. But as you can see in the following pictures, it was beautiful inside the Aquarium at night. Of course, I couldn't waste the opportunity to kiss Rink in such a romantic location...


But our date was far from over. The next magical moment was the train ride back to Towano. Rinko looked very sleepy and asked me a question: was it okay to put her head on my shoulder? Well, yeah. She slept like that all the way home. ^^


Next, Rinko invited herself back to my place. It's always an exciting moment to see your girlfriend standing right in your bedroom! Of course it doesn't happen like this in real life - but "LovePlus" is a game, after all.


While Rinko was in my room, we played a couple of games of Puzzle Dama together...


And then we listed to my CDs...


And after THAT, Rinko decided to cook a meal for me.


Wow, but that was still not the end of the date. I walked Rinko home, and we sat in the little park opposite her house and talked for a bit. This is a really pleasant activity that you only get during a Premium Date.

Finally it was time to say goodnight. I kissed Rinko - but then, after she said goodnight and turned away, she came running back for one last kiss.



So there you have it. Two and a half hours of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment