Monday 11 June 2012

Swimming Carnival

Today was a thrilling day. First up, when I started up the game, Rinko greeted me wearing her blue school swimsuit.



That was a surprise enough. (Let's face it, the swimsuit actually looks good with Rinko's blue hair...) But then when I went to choose my activities for the day, I found a double event in the first two time slots at school. It was the school swimming carnival! Sadly, every time I tried to use the in-game camera, the photos were blurred. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to shoot Rin-chan in her swimsuit, however, so I took a lot more photos with an SLR.






Rinko looks great in her school swimsuit, don't you agree? While I couldn't follow what was happening in the story very well, it was nevertheless a treat - and I like Rin-rin's cute piggy-tail hairdo, too.




One thing that was EXCEPTIONALLY good was the skinship and kissing. I'm not kidding - this was hotter than any date so far in the game.



As you can see from the pictures below, I got up to five kisses easily today, and then managed to get three pink ones...



But that wasn't enough, and Rinko wanted four more. Two more pink kisses followed...




STILL not enough, so we moved on to three more. I kinda blew it this time, with one blue kiss. But still. Rinko really should wear her swimsuit more often.




I finished up the day with a very pleasant, short date at Fountain Park. Coming up for my three month anniversary with Rinko soon - and it's still a joy to be playing this game every day. The surprises keep on coming!




No comments:

Post a Comment