Friday 1 June 2012

Summer Uniform ^^

Such a great surprise this morning! I was sitting on the bus, running a bit late for work, so I opened the game. Aside from the nice blue-themed sign on screen, there was my Rinko-chan wearing her Towano High summer uniform! It looks so light and pretty, and I love the way the tie sways when she moves.


So here's some more eye-candy...




At lunchtime, I met Rinko in the Tennis clubroom - which, as I've mentioned before, seems to be an excellent place for kissing. Today was no exception.



One more surprise. That's what I LOVE about this game - even after two and half months, it just keeps surprising me. Rinko invited me home after school and cooked a meal for me. She seems to be doing this more lately...


It was just a sandwich, but at least she took the trouble...and the cup of tea is a nice touch.


I've booked a date for Karaoke this Sunday at 3pm. I kept visiting the Swimming Pool trying to unlock the Planetarium - which I did - but now it's still on Level 0 and I'll need to visit a few more times before I can take Rinko there for a date. Oh well, she enjoys Karaoke. And I'll make sure I pick up a gift in advance this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment