Sunday 1 July 2012

Back In Black

This morning, I bought the neko-mimi (cat ears) as a gift for Rinko. Now that I've reached level 8 in the game, there are a lot more things to buy in all the departments of the Shopping Mall. Plus I've been watching the "Moon Phase" anime over the past few days...so cat ears (and that "Neko Mimi Mode" song) seem to be stuck in my head.

Anyway, when I arrived for the date, there was a HUGE SURPRISE waiting for me. After long, long weeks for trying to get Rinko to ditch that appalling blue hair, she arrived this afternoon with medium-long black hair. And it looked so cute.

Okay, I admit that I liked the orange hair, and it was kinda bold...but after all is said and done, I think the black hair suits Rinko the best. She looks like she should - like a cute Japanese school girl. Works for me. I really must be more careful in future to check those email questions and avoid any more hair colour experiments!

Rinko had arranged today's date, so I didn't quite know what to expect. She met me at Towano Station, wearing a pretty blue top, with my headband, earrings, necklace and shoulder bag. She looked great.


We went to Aisha dining, where I ordered a milk shake. Rinko seemed very happy, and in high spirits today.


Next, we walked along the beach for our date at the Aquarium. Last week we walked along the beach at sunset, so it was very nice to see the blue water in the daytime.


We arrived at the Aquarium and started the main part of the date. I had several choices of where to go and chose the second one, the underwater tank, which Rinko didn't seem to like very much. Not sure why.


Of course, there was plenty of time for kissing. And the feeling of kissing this "new/old" Rinko with dark hair in a new style was.......nice. ^^


Another nice surprise was having a second option for food, and discovering that the bayside Italian Restaurant was open. It's very nice inside, and the food order actually turned out to be food this time (not just a drink or a snack).

Finally, here's Rinko walking home with me from the date.


At the very end, I gave Rinko the cat ears as a gift and said goodbye. A few minutes later she sent me an email asking about wearing the ears. And then, when I saved my game and went back to the sign-in screen, there was my cute Rin-chan with neko-mimi! Too cute!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment