Sunday 15 July 2012

Oh, no!

Aside from meeting Sakura Tange yesterday at Smash, this has been a pretty crap week for me in "New LovePlus". I was off work for four days with the worst cold/flu I've had in years, and I'm still not feeling great today. Most days I've just been too sick to concentrate on the game. T_T

Today, I had a date booked with Rinko at 3:30pm (my usual date time), and I even went to the Markets to buy a gift this morning. But you know, when the time rolled around I completely forgot about the date! I realised around 4:10pm, but by then it was too late. I blew my first date! Rinko sent me an email calling me "baka", and I felt really bad about it.

I called Rinko and took her out for a short date at Fountain Park. It went well, and I gave her the gift (a shiny blue belt from the Markets), and I think she's forgiven me. Her affection level didn't drop, so I guess everything will be okay.



Because next week is the summer school break, I'll be able to date Rinko any day of the week. So I've made a date for 12:10 tomorrow at the beach! This should give me enough time to get to lunch and start the game - and make me feel less guilty about my first experience of being a date-breaker...

No comments:

Post a Comment