Monday 16 July 2012

First Date At The Beach!

I don't know if it's just because of today's date at the beach, but Rinko wore the bikini I gave her on the log-in screen today. Cute. During the first time-slot today, I went to the Shopping Mall to buy a gift for today's date. I didn't want to spend too much, because I have our four month anniversary coming up on the 20th, so I settled on the perfume.

I was super busy at work today - arrrgggh!!! - so I had to kinda rush today's beach date. But it doesn't matter, because I had a lot of fun. Rinko-chan arrived with a new, sweet hairstyle - though her choice of two hairbands was a bit confusing. I love her bangs, and she wore a new check top and matching skirt.


We went to Dixies for lunch, and the meal I ordered seemed like a LOT of food (for a change). Maybe they had a special on today, hehe.


Next, we walked along the waterfront heading down to the beach. The ocean was a beautiful shade of blue, and Rinko looked amazing.


When she held my hand and bent in close to talk to me, my heart was definitely racing...


Sadly, I ran out of shots before the actual beach scene, where Rinko wore the bikini I'd bought for her a few weeks ago. These shots were taken with my iPhone...







I had an option to choose another date location. I chose the observation tower...but Rinko didn't seem happy about it. I think she wanted to hang out at the beach longer! Must remember this for next time.

Anyway, it was a very pleasant date - and my first daytime date during the summer break.

The afternoon timeslot was an Event, which consisted of Rinko standing outside the Shrine with me and chatting about the summer festival (matsuri). I don't know if this will be an event, or if you have to date her somewhere to do it. 



I was suspicious, so I organised a short date with her at the Shrine this afternoon - but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Maybe next time I'll book a date there and see if anything changes.




But the kissing with Rinko has been exceptionally good lately. Don't know why, but the last few times have been 5+4+3 kisses all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment